AAAI is pleased to announce that we are now participating providers in the Scottsdale Health Partners Network, effective May 1, 2015. Our contracted physicians are Ronald K. Jorgensen, MD, Levente E. Erdos, MD, and R. Joseph Mittel, MD.
Arizona Asthma & Allergy Institute is a contracted provider for most major health plans. The following is a partial listing of contracted health plans. If your health plan is not listed, or if you have questions about coverage, please call our business office at 623-935-3000 x 1410.
***Attention Patients with coverage through the Affordable Care Act (“Obamacare”) Medical Exchange Plans*** – As of January 1, 2017 AAAI providers will participate with Ambetter Federal Marketplace Plans offered through Healthnet for residents of Maricopa and Pima counties.
Arizona Foundation for Medical Care
Banner Health Plan (formerly Primecare)
Blue Cross / Blue Shield of Arizona
Bridgeway Health Plan
Community Care (formerly APIPA)
Coventry (formerly First Health)
Lifeprint (formerly Secure Horizons)
United Health Care
We maintain staff privileges at the following hospitals:
• Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
• Banner Gateway Medical Center
• Phoenix Children’s Hospital
• Banner University Medical Center – Phoenix (formerly Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center)
• HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
• Banner Desert Medical Center
• Banner Estrella Medical Center