Azfamily.com recently published an article discussing the dangers food allergies pose to undiagnosed children and the steps to be taken to protect them. This is important information that parents, relatives, teachers and school administrators should know about. We would encourage you to share this and help us keep people informed.
View The Institute’s latest podcasts and media posts. Learn more about how The Institute can help you to healthfully manage your allergy and asthma symptoms.
Welcome to Arizona Asthma and Allergy Inst. Podcast service. Our Podcasts are now available for direct subscription at the link below and on iTunes.
AAAI RSS Feed
AAAI would like to present our first Podcast by Dr. Willam Morgan, Episode 1, on Asthma. You can download the .mp3 directly at the link below.
- CHRONIC URTICARIA (CHRONIC HIVES):February 13, 2019 - 9:05 am
- Decoding Product LabelsJanuary 23, 2019 - 4:13 pm
- Preventing Food Allergy Reactions at RestaurantsNovember 27, 2018 - 4:00 pm
- Phoenix Allergy Lab Now Open on Mondays During LunchAugust 10, 2017 - 11:37 am
- What is the Arizona Nose?September 15, 2016 - 10:42 pm