Studies have shown that 90% of people that claim to have a Penicillin allergy were either never allergic or lost their allergy. If you have been labeled allergic to Penicillin it would be important for your long term medical care to have this evaluated with skin testing. Please schedule an appointment with us for Penicillin skin testing and we can help you!
Click on the Blog tab! We will be posting helpful facts and advice on Asthma, Allergy and Immunology related topics.
Welcome to our Blog! We will be posting helpful facts and advice on Asthma, Allergy and Immunology related topics. Stay tuned!
Welcome to Arizona Asthma and Allergy Inst. Podcast service. Our Podcasts are now available for direct subscription at the link below and on iTunes.
AAAI RSS Feed
AAAI would like to present our first Podcast by Dr. Willam Morgan, Episode 1, on Asthma. You can download the .mp3 directly at the link below.
ATTENTION: We have an automated appointment confirmation system.
This system will be contacting your home phone number prior to your appointment. It will leave a detailed message if you have an answering machine.
Please be aware of this, as the system is not set up to call you back if you disconnect early.
- Asthma Rule of 2’sDecember 28, 2021 - 4:20 pm
- Stay allergy and asthma-safe during the holidays!November 30, 2021 - 9:48 am
- Stay allergy-safe this Halloween!October 29, 2021 - 1:06 pm
- Food Allergy Top 10: Important things you need to know about food allergies!September 29, 2021 - 12:39 pm
- Ragweed SeasonAugust 27, 2021 - 3:22 pm